Inside Sales Representativefilter sort
Position Summary: The position provides customer interface and revenue generation nationally for diesel performance tuning and product support for Motor Ops. This role is the front line with customers and vendors selling and optimizing the diesel performance outcomes diesel vehicles. Additionally, this job works closely with the Area Sales Manager to develop marketing campaigns and media content. Generally, this position requires soft selling skills responding to customer interest while ensuring exceptional customer experience and repeat business.
- Process orders: establish customer requirements, populate tune file and handle format conversion while ensuring quality for optimum customer satisfaction
- Oversee all aspects of tune from sales, customer response, and calibration from order inception to completion
- Attend events and shows as company representative and subject matter expert
- Interface with aftermarket automotive retailers in the diesel performance industry developing relationships to build revenue stream and increase brand awareness
- Analyze market trends for opportunities and make recommendations
- Support management to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Meet or exceed attendance expectations.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers
- Communicate all concerns and work-related issues to manager.
- Complete all paperwork associated with position.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned by manager from time to time.
Education, Skills & Abilities
- Associate degree, preferred
- One year’s sales experience
- Interest and working knowledge of trucks and cars specifically in the diesel arena
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven computer fluency especially with Internet
- Comfortable with phone interaction
If you are interested please email us at email@example.com